Friday, August 29, 2008

Sometime this weekend I plan to post a giant "summer catch-up" post about our highly eventful summer, but we just took a few pictures and thought we could at least post those for now.

We accidentally matched before going out and it was great so I thought we should take advantage by taking a snap shot. Corey thinks he looks dumb but that's okay. He gave me permission to post it anyway.

This is how pregnant I look as of tonight. As Teresa puts it, "Wow! Explosion!" Yeah, it's true. My belly is now a bit of an explosion. Little baby boy is in there chillin though, so I don't mind.
I will be 21 weeks along as of Monday, Sept. 1st. That mean's I'm just over half way there. Whoohoo!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

you look so pretty in that picture with corey becca! what a beaut