Now that I have finally updated everyone on our summer and we are well into fall, I will begin updating on our fall happenings thus far.
We went to the Utah State Fair, which we now like to call a family tradition, though we may not ever be in Utah again during the state fair. We will have to find other state fairs.
Here we are at the beginning of our fun day.

We always enjoy the animals. This is a really funny looking picture of me petting a goat. It looks like an alien trying to get away from me but in reality it was moving so I could get the best petting positions.

Believe it or not, there is a chicken under fall that fluff. It was the funniest chicken we had ever seen.

Last year I got to hold little piglets that were SO CUTE. Not so this year. Instead we got to see "Big Red". Here is a picture of him.

In case you can't tell how big he is, here is a picture of his own personal introductory sign that tells it all. That's right. He's MASSIVE. Pretty cool.

We are a lot of fair food too. As delicious as it is, I have to say, we still enjoy $0.89 Kong Cones from Macy's much better. Um, can we say MASSIVE (almost like Big Red, only edible) and CHEAP. So good.
We didn't ride any rides at the state fair this year becuase last year Corey nearly puked after flipping a ridiculous amount of times on a bungee ride and I am pregnant. So, rides being out, we just enjoyed the agricultural displays. Here are some veggie and fruit creations made by local kids.
Lizard eating a carrot

Alligator

Fat Lady

Frog

I have to say, Utah has some talented children.
This is me with a weirdly long vegetable of some sort.

And of course we couldn't miss out on the giant pumpkins. I had to give them a big hug because, let's face it, pumpkins are great!


And that was about it for our Utah State Fair experience. We really like the state fair. If you haven't ever been to one, go. It's great.
Me at the end of the evening.

Also, apprently Corey has never been to the circus. I mean...COREY....has never been to the circus. I don't know how that happened but I think we will have to plan that into out future because I am pretty sure he would be like a kid in a candy shop. Animals doing crazy things, motorcyclists trying to kill themselves, gymnasts doing the same. Or, on second thought, maybe I shouldn't take him. He might decide to run away with the circus.



No comments:
Post a Comment