I have had 2 baby showers, one for family and then one thrown for me by the ladies I work with. They surprised me and it was so great!
For Halloween, Corey and I were the old woman who swallowed a fly and her doctor. I, of course, was the old woman wince my belly in certainly full of something. Maybe not animals, but I sure am full. Corey wore scrubs and I sewed the phrase "I don't know why she swallowed the fly...perhaps she'll die" on them. I thought we looked cute. Pictures later when I have more time and I can elaborate.
For Thanksgiving we were invited to visit Russell, Aya, and family in Boston so we packed up and made the journey. We had SO MUCH fun!!! It was great to see where they were living and catch up. It's hard to believe how grown up Kylie and Renae are getting. I will post pics and more details about that soon too.
No I am just trying (and I mean TRYING) to prepare for little Connor to arrive and Corey is finishing up his semester. Finals week is always a killer. And I am no where near where I wanted to be on baby prep. I feel a bit overwhelmed and frazzled but I think that is to be expected. I'm sure things will work out but I still wish I had more done. Just four more weeks 'til the due date!!! Exciting and frightening. I choose to post only one picture to this particular post for lack of time. It's me, as I look now. Much more pregnant than even a month and a half ago. It's crazy. T-chan, now I'm REALLY an explosion!!!
3 comments:
How cute you are!! I hope you get to go to texas cause that will be so fun! I didnt know you had baby name I love it so cute:)
You really look good for the full term pregnant woman. I hope you will make it to Texas.
you're so cute!! Are you going to be able to fly? (That's probably more of like a 'text' question - oh technology). When is it due again? I can't wait to have babies too so our babies can play, and we can sit back like ladies in the 50's, sip lemonade under umbrellas at the beach wearing white capris over one pieces, and laugh and chat about these darling babies of ours.
Post a Comment