Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Connor being Connor


Here is a video taken with my camera (not video camera cuz I have yet to learn how to put those on my computer and, as I'm sure you can imagine, I'm a little busy). Hope this gives everyone an idea of how cute my little guy is. :)

4 comments:

shipmans said...

He is soooo cute!!!

Russell and Aya said...

Oh my world. He is adorable. I really want to hold him. I enjoyed watching the video clip over and over even though I have to fight with my desire to see your little guy now. But you know I can't help it. He is too cute to be true.

The Bishop Family said...

thanks! He really is great!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how active he is...watch out he will probably be rolling like crazy before too long! He is so adorable! How fun that he already has two cousins and one on the way!