Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My baby is all grown up and saving China!

Well, Connor is officially a chunky baby. I never though that me, of slight stature, would have a goliath baby. Corey ran into someone who has an 8 month old baby. That baby is 15 lbs. My baby is only 11 weeks old and is already 14.5 lbs. Crazy, right? I guess it's cuz I have such a sturdy husband. I'm just glad he wasn't this big when he was born! I will have to take a picture of how truly chunky he has gotten, but for now you can enjoy these recent pics of him getting blessed in the most adoralbe white tux with coat tails, a cumberbun, and a bowtie.




For fun, this is how Connor sleeps in his swing. Brace yourself!

We went to Temple Square and this is Corey with Connor. More of those pics to come but I thought these two look sweet here.

No comments: