Thursday, September 9, 2010
Woe is Me
After having recently discovered that, oddly, getting a full night's rest makes me feel great, I decided to make a real effort to get to bed earlier. I have been doing pretty well but tonight, after being so proud of myself for getting to bed extra early, I wake at 3:30am and cannot fall to sleep again. My typical worrying-about-nothing begins again and here I am, nearly 2 hours later, blogging. It seems like a trend with me. I envy all those who fall asleep in seconds and apparently have no trouble staying asleep. This staying asleep business has only been a recent problem for me. I'm frustrated. Woe is me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I'm sorry you couldn't sleep!! If I can't sleep it's because I couldn't fall asleep. But Brett knows how you feel, he wakes up and can't fall back asleep all the time so you aren't alone. I miss you guys, it was so good to see you on skype though :) Eat some turkey, drink some warm milk, and take a warm bath it will knock you out!
Post a Comment