Well, it's that time of year again. When I plan costumes months in advance only to wait until the last minute to finish them off. This year I took shortcuts and did some really sloppy sewing and pattern making, BUT I think things turned out okay. We are the cast from Peter Pan this year. Corey is Captain Hook, I am Wendy, Connor is Peter Pan, and Stella is Tinkerbell. We didn't get a ton of pictures because it was about all we could take to get into the costumes and make our way to trick or treating. We will try again on Monday and see how we do. Also, we have our first and second trips to the pumpkin patch pictured here. We ate warm, fresh, apple cider doughnuts and fresh apple cider slushy from Weber Farms cider mill. It was sooooo incredibly delicious I'm still craving it.
 |
| Bus driver, Connor |
.
 |
| Hay Ride |
 |
| More Hay Ride |
 |
| Yes, more hay ride |
 |
| Choosing the perfect pumpkin |
 |
| I think I found it! |
 |
| I'm so happy I picked my pumpkin! |
 |
| The hay ride back |
 |
| Pony Ride!!! |
 |
| Connor was loving it! |
 |
| Getting ready to head to the pumpkin patch, again |
 |
| More getting ready for the pumpkin patch |
 |
| Pumpkin patch fun begins |
 |
| Hay ride |
 |
| Hay Ride. Not a flattering pic of me...oops |
 |
| Going down the HUGE slide |
 |
| Connor loved it so much he rode it three times! |
 |
| Panning for fossils |
 |
| Big ol' tractor tires! |
 |
| Climbing fun |
 |
| More climbing |
 |
| Mommy had to try a photo shoot |
 |
| We started off pretty good |
 |
| Almost perfect |
 |
| Still being the cutest kids on the planet... |
 |
| Sweet aren't they? |
 |
| Still adorable |
 |
| And then the meltdown began and mommy stopped the torture |
 |
| My attempt to get Peter Pan. He refused to look at me |
 |
| I tried again and he ran into the closet |
 |
| But Tinkerbell, the immobile, took a great shot! |
 |
| Here we all are in our Halloween costumes at Trunk-or-Treat |
 |
| Aren't we a cute movie cast? |
2 comments:
Wow, splendid job on the Halloween costumes Becca- those are too cute!
Stella is adorable!!!
Becca do you wanna make our costumes...j/k
one of these days I will "try" to make costumes...it is easier to buy though
Post a Comment