Sunday, February 19, 2012

Boogers anyone?

So the other day I had Stella strapped on my back while I got some chores done around the house. Connor was just talking to her back there and holding her hands, etc, which I thought was totally adorable.  Until, the next thing I know I hear him say, "I put my boogers in her mouth..."  What?! That's right.  He was back there picking his nose and feeding her his boogers.  GROSS!!!!  Oh children.  What will they think of next?  Here are some unrelated photos:

Stella Crawls now. On the floor are her snacks that she demolished.  She was very proud of her mess.

Cute little sledding baby

He just loves shoveling snow

Connor is pulling Stella in her sled here.  Yes, it's that easy.  We love it

On an afternoon walk in the beautiful snowy woods

This is what a typical day looks like.  Connor wants to wear his "bones" every single day.  Don't worry, we know it's not Halloween

Sitting in his pirate ship (aka sled) and reading the treasure map I made for him

"date night" as we call it.  It involves children magically falling asleep in the stroller on the way home around dinner time and us sneakily eating out while they sleep.  It's didn't last the whole time, but it was good enough for us!

Out and about on a gorgeous snowy day

Eating a huge ice cream sundae at our favorite ice cream shop.

Riding a mini carousel.  My kids LOVE this

While they ride, Connor looks at Stella and laughs and she busrts into laughter as well.

Connor is great at sharing ice cream

And stella is very grateful for Connor's generosity

One day while I was working on something Connor walked in looking like this.

Just chillin in Daddy's lap

Connor is so proud of himself.  Grandma Lanie sent him some sports stickers and he places all his stickers on his pajamas in the right spots.  i.e. all the footballs were placed on the football, basketballs on basketballs, baseballs on baseballs, and soccer balls on soccer balls.  Check out his left leg.

Storytime by mom

Pajama babies

Riding on top of daddy

Got the "bimbi" out of his mouth.  Love hate relationship with those.  Mostly I want to burn them.

Hanging out on the couch.

2 comments:

theFinn said...

That picture of Connor + random winter accessories kills me! It took me by surprise as I was scrolling through, and I laughed out loud.

Courtney said...

That was an awesome story! Oh silly boys :) I also love the all the pictures. Stella and Connor are so cute!