Friday, April 20, 2012
Getting Behind Again
I am so behind on blogging again. We have been home from Finland now for about a month and have been adjusting back to normal life again. I knew it would be this way, but Finland really does seem like a dream now. It's as if we never went. I even feel like I missed all 3.5 months of Stella's life while we were there, which is definitely not the case. We miss our friends there but are enjoying having total freedom at home again. (Can you say CAR?!) I feel like, even though it feels we never left, I am still playing catch-up a bit. I BARELY feel like I am on top of laundry again after having to wash 3 months worth of clothing when we got home. I have so many house projects I want to work on but still can't seem to get to. Part of that is because Corey has been studying his brains out for his GBO (Graduate Board Oral Exam) and has spent every spare moment trying to learn everything under the sun having to do with biomedical engineering. That being said, HE PASSED!!! (This news actually deserves its own post because it's such awesome news, but I guess I leaked it here first) Which means now weekends are mine again (mostly) and the house projects will begin. Plus, I get a lot more help in the evenings now so I'm not so completely worn out by the kids that I barely function. Other than that, life proceeds as usual. I have lots and lots of photos to upload and videos too if I ever get to it. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Congrats Corey!
Post a Comment