Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some Recent Events Yet Unblogged

These photos are in no particular order so don't be confused...

I'm not promoting Ute "fan-ism".
He just looks cute in a hat.
Connor is a BYU boy all the way!

Connor sitting in a box of clothes waiting to be unpacked.He loves a stroller.
He also loves eating a stroller.
Shopping with a patient Dad. So cute!
He likes to eat. A lot. Mmmm...watermelon.
See me feeding him watermelon.
See Corey feeding him pickles. Why does a baby like pickles?
Great Grandpa Harmon watched Connor while we moved.
Connor had a great time. I hope Grandpa did too.
Look how adorable this is: sharing corn on the cob.
Again, Connor likes food. A lot.
Sleeping in GG's backpack.
Smiling in GG's arms
Big boy in Daddy's new "executive" chair. So happy!
Big boy standing up. So big!
Daddy graduated. Connor enjoyed the funny hat too.
Graduation! Yes!!!
Grandpa G came to graduation.
Connor loves Grandpa G

So that's a little more of us. More to come I'm sure.

3 comments:

Nate said...

We love all the pictures!! Especially Connor eating the stroller! :0~
This is Maggie bytheway!

Stuart Family Newsletter said...

Connor is getting so big! He is adorable.

Amber said...

I'm glad you put your blog address on the newsletter! Now we can be blog buddies. Connor is so cute- it's been forever since we've seen him and he's gotten big. You need to come to lunch again soon!