Our Family Adventure
He is going to hate you for the cowboy hat pics someday, but his future wife is going to LOVE you. Fantastic.
Connor is SO cute!! I love how he smiles~
I like how he looks so much happier when he is naked
He IS so much happier when he is naked. I'm so excited to put the nakey pictures in his wedding video! mwahahahha!
Oh Becca, you must put the naked pictures in his wedding video. I love them!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is going to hate you for the cowboy hat pics someday, but his future wife is going to LOVE you. Fantastic.
Connor is SO cute!! I love how he smiles~
I like how he looks so much happier when he is naked
He IS so much happier when he is naked. I'm so excited to put the nakey pictures in his wedding video! mwahahahha!
Oh Becca, you must put the naked pictures in his wedding video. I love them!
Post a Comment