I think I'm just about the worst blogger on the planet. Partially because I always want to post pictures but my computer takes a thousand years to upload them. So then I don't even post at all. No a good excuse, but it's the excuse of the day.
Connor is now almost 15 months old. It's crazy how quickly he is growing. My mom was just visiting a few weeks ago and already Connor is doing new things and fitting into new clothes. Pants that I was rolling up when my mom was here fit him perfectly now. Connor has started walking backwards and is so proud of himself when he does it. He Also started dancing in circles and he wil turn and turn and turn until he falls down from being so dizzy. It's hilarious. If you ask him where his nose is he will point straight to it, but if you start asking him where his belly button, hair, ears, or eyes are, he stars getting confused and pointing to all different body parts. It's so cute. He started saying 'mom' and 'dada' to Corey and I (sort of....FINALLY). He also folds his arms when you ask him to or when he sees people praying. He loves us to read him the scriptures before bed. The other night I was just going to skip scriptures cuz Connor was so tired and ornery but he freaked out and pointed at the scriptures, so we read them and he sat there totally content. What a good little boy I have, keeping us on track.
He now has 8 teeth, 4 on top, 4 on bottom. And he loves using them. No matter what I hand him to eat or how small it is, he bites it in half. He LOVES sour patch kids and will bite tiny pieces off each one. Connor also loves to dip EVERYTHING. He dips anything, including his binky, in whatever is around to dip. His favorite dipping sauces are ketchup, fry sauce, and ranch, with the occasional whipping cream. He doesn't like syrup as much, I think because he doesn't like how sticky it is.
His favorite foods at the moment are chicken nuggets, fish sticks, sausage, spaghetti, grilled cheese sandwiches, pizza, and fries. We discoevered he liked spaghetti on day by accident (as he would not eat it before) and my mom said, "Of course he likes spaghetti, it's covered in ketchup!" Hahaha. That's so funny because of how much he loves ketchup. He will dip his binky in it over and over and over again. Dip, suck, dip, suck, dip, suck. Crazy boy.
Connor is definitely trying to say things these days. He loves birds and dogs. He calls everything some variation of 'duck'. 'gock'=dog 'duck'=duck 'clock'or 'gyuck'=clock or anything else like a tree or car. He tries to say light too. He still loves lights.
Connor is more than just walking now, he runs everywhere. He loves to chase and be chased. He also loves to play hide and seek. He has started being very interested in cartoons and movies. He will sit for a surprisingly long time on my lap or next to me on the couch and watch. Then the will run off only to return a few minutes later and sit happily on the floor watching for another surprisingly long amount of time. It's really cute.
The other day I had the news on but wasn't paying much attention while I was getting other things done. All the sudden Connor got all excited and started waving at the TV and saying "hi-duh" (hello). I looked at the news and, you know the ppl in the background behind the glass waving when they randomly get on the news? Well, Connor TOTALLY thought the lady was waving at him and he was excitedly waving back at her. It was so cute. Every time the woman started waving again, so would Connor. What a little cutie. He's so friendly and loving. He loves to "give loves" (hugs) to everyone in sight. At the grocery store he waves and says 'hi-duh' to everyone we pass. He especially loves little kids. One day a church a little girl was walking in the hall. Connor ran up to her and hugged her. It made the little girl cry and Connor just didn't understand. He is always accidentally knocking kids over as he tries to hug them and lay his head on their shoulder. Sometimes I think he would be way too easy to kidnap cuz he's just too friendly. So I watch him like a hawk!
Nothing new for Corey and I. We are just trying to keep up with life. Corey is busy with school, work, and church callings. I am busy being Mommy, wife, and work on Saturday mornings. I feel like laundry, bills, finances, grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking, and child rearing never end....cuz they don't. But I love my life and couldn't be happier!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment