I have WAY too many things to catch up on for this blog. I'm really not sure how people find time for this who have kids. I know plenty of people who do just that, but I am not one of those people, apparently. I also realized that many of our recent events were only captured as videos and not pictures, which means uploading those beasts...hopefully. This is my massive attempt to catch people up on pretty much the last 4-5 months of our lives. More posts to follow.
| Bowling in Utah |
| Remnants of Connor's 2nd birthday cake |
| Connor wearing my robe. He was obsessed for a while |
The following are photos of our big Baltimore snowstorm this year and the fun we had playing in it since daddy got the day off work. Roads couldn't get cleared so it was super dangerous out there.
| Circus in Baltimore with Grandpa Bishop |
| More circus |
| Grandpa Bishop's visit |
| Orioles Game! |
| Orioles Stadium |
| Orioles stadium again (v. Texas Rangers) |
| After the baseball game |
| 3 generations of Bishop Boys |
| They look adorable walking off into the night, holding hands |
| This was at Christmas in Texas. They were watching a movie |
| It was so great to have them occupied |
| I think they were either watching Cinderella or the animated Robin Hood |
| Connor loves his uncle Cory |
| This is actually our first, rained out Orioles game with Grandpa Bishop |
| They have HUGE suckers in their mouths at the rained out Orioles game |
| mmmm...candy! |
| Back to Christmastime in Tx. Grandma's scripture time |
| They enjoyed being read to |
The following are pictures at a museum we visited in Utah during our visit to attend Great Grandma Bishop's Funeral. Bittersweet reunion with family.
The next few pictures came from my phone and are just recent photos of Connor's antics.




3 comments:
so I'm sure that too forever...good job! :0) I'm impressed and everyone keeps telling me to post pics of our trip...so anywys. How are you?
We're good. Corey is just busily preparing for the end of the semester. He's done next Thurs. *phew*. And I'm busy getting ready for our baby girl. It's sneaking up on me and I have so much to do! How are all of you?
Those pictures are so cute. I loved how Corey made Connor a little snow cave! Our dad used to make them for us too and Corey would dig tunnels under the snow like a gofer. haha. So cute. I miss you guys :(
Post a Comment