This is a very random assortment of photos but it was easier to just post them all here than to make a few separate posts. I only have limit time to do these things, you know.
| Playing in the fountain |
| reaching |
| Boy cousins |
| Run run! Get out your energy! |
| Many attempts to get all four |
| I think this one was the best. Connor seems excited about it |
| This is from Christmas. Santa ate the milk and cookies and the reindeer ate the carrots and veggies. Connor left Santa a note and Santa left one in return. |
| Our Tree |
| Tree with full stockings |
| Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Gottfredson's |
| Open it! |
| He totally got it this year |
| More presents |
| MOVIES |
| Me with our new video camera. I seriously almost started crying when I opened this after losing the first one. What a blessing to have one again! |
| Birthday plate and cookies! |
| Connor totally went over to snuggle uncle Cory but by the time I got the camera out he was sliding off |
| Renae and Connor sharing a ride |
| Trying on paper boots from Japan |
| Kylie got the paper boots on. Hilarious |
| Drumming. Russell's face is AWESOME |
| Cory's trip to Baltimore meant a trip to DC |
| Museum of Natural History |
| More dinos |
| trying to figure out my camera and which photo looked better |
| blurry but...T-Rex! |
| Elephant |
| We look like we're having fun |
| Not the best photo |
| Yeah, he's cool |
| Yay Lincoln! Can you tell I finally figured out my camera? Ridiculous |
| The guys |
| Cory and me |
| We got artsy or something |
| Walk at Loch Raven Reservoir |
| I have really cute boys |
| Throwing rocks into the reservoir with mommy |
| You can see the ice |
| This is basically his favorite thing to do |
| Daddy joined in |
| Simultaneous throwing. Cute twins |
| Riding the carousel for family night |
| It costs $2 to ride. How much tithing would you pay on $2? Great way to teach his first tithing lesson I think. |
2 comments:
thanks for all the lovely pics!!!
It's fun to see all those!
Post a Comment