Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our NY Trip

We took a trip to New York in February to celebrate Valentine's Day as well as an early celebration of our anniversary (as we will probably have a week old baby on our anniversary).  Russell and Aya were kind enough to watch Connor for an ENTIRE day while we partied.  He had a blast with his cousins and we are SO grateful!  Here are some pictures.

I'm pretty sure this is me right after parking.  We were excited to be there.

At entrance to Central Park
Yay Central Park.  Didn't get to spend as much time here as we would have hoped
Yummy Halal street food. Mmm
Um, Corey really wanted me to have a pic too
The Halal food guy took a picture of us both.  How nice.
A stop along the way
Time Square
More Time Square
More of the same
We saw Mary Poppins!  Loved it!
Another stop along the way
The News.
Rockefeller Center etc
Lego Store sculpture
We like legos....lego dragon
Corey liked this church...I have no idea what it is though

So that is pretty much it for our New York day.  We also had yummy New York Pizza for dinner but no pics of that, sadly.  Thanks again Russell and Aya for making it possible! :)

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I'm so happy to see you and Corey running around NYC together. I believe the cathedral is St Patricks. Right across from Rockefeller yea?

PS I miss you guys! Let's play. And Michael still misses Burn Notice.