At our ultrasound yesterday we found out we are having a little girl! We are thrilled to be able to have one of each already and can't wait to welcome little lady into our family. All looked healthy and well with little lady which is all you can ask for. I was quite shocked at the ultrasound though because they threw in some 4D pictures for us as well. I hadn't ever done 4D before because you usually have to go to some specialty place and pay the big bucks. Whoohoo for them just throwing that in there for us! It was amazing to get a little glimpse of what the baby looks like without bones showing through...haha. They printed off a bunch of pictures for us which was really nice though we didn't get the video that we did with Connor. Lady is pretty active and kept moving around during the ultrasound. Good and bad for picture taking. I could feel everything this time which was totally different from Connor so it was fun.
Connor had fallen asleep on the way to the doctor's office but we wanted him to see his sister so we woke him up....needless to say that wasn't the best idea. He got angry and Corey had to leave with him for the last part of the ultrasound. Oh well, at least we tried to include him. We were talking about seeing pictures of the baby all day and he was excited, it was just bad timing. Oh well.
I have to admit that I am a little giddy thinking about ribbons and bows for little girls. Clothing is so much more fun for girls. I was just about the most girly little girl that ever was so you can't blame me for being excited about glitter and dresses and barbies and dolls and tea parties. I wouldn't even wear anything but a dress and Sunday shoes for years...well into elementary school. Just watch, little lady will be a tomboy. Haha. But I'm okay with that too. Connor has been such a joy so I would have been thrilled to have all boys just like him. :)
Anyway, yay for our little girl! Can't wait to meet you!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ahhhh!! Becca!! A cute little girl, I am thrilled for you guys:) Hope you are doing well in MD. Please let me know if you ever come in town so we can get together...and I still haven't forgotten about when you brought us that YUMMY lasagna after Eden was born- you were too thoughtful! Happy to hear your good news!
Congrats!
Thanks for letting us know & for Corey's call!
We are so happy for you! Connor will be a great big brother~
I am kinda dreading a girl(I want one next) but I do not want to do the little girl things...bows, but I can handle some things...we will see.
That is awesome! She is going to be the cutest most stylish little girl and she's so lucky she's coming to your family. Congrats!
Thanks everyone! :)
I am soooo excited for you guys!! A little girl! Woohoo, now you have both and the perfect little family. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment