It's hard to believe my little man turned THREE this year! I feel like he was just born yesterday and, at the same time, I feel like he's been with me forever. We had a quiet family party at home on his birthday and then went to his favorite place, Hop Lop, on Saturday. I thought, this time I'll get tons of great Hop Lop pictures. Well, I did, except that I discovered afterwords that the lens had fingerprint smudges all over it and I had taken off the feature that reduces shaking when you take pictures. SO, most of them are blurry :( But they are cute anyway. Connor wore himself out to the point that when I asked him if he was ready to go he said, "Yeah, I think so." And then promptly fell asleep in the stroller. Normally it's like pulling teeth to get a kid out of a place like Hop Lop. We were there for over 4 hours. It was the perfect birthday celebration for our active little Connoroo. As he watched me posting this blog he has been telling me he wants to go there right now.
 |
| A picture out our window on Connor's big day |
 |
| It was a winter wonderland |
 |
| Here he is with his train cake that I made him. He couldn't stop talking about how he was going to have a train cake, so a train it was. Notice the cute little marshmallow smurf conductor. European candy is sometimes so cool. |
 |
| Singing "Happy Birthday" |
 |
| Blowing out candles |
 |
| Arrrrgh! I'm a pirate! |
 |
| He got a broomstick pony |
 |
| which he promptly rode around |
 |
| Opening more presents alongside his straws and cooking supplies |
 |
| For some reason before he blew out his candles the second time for his grandparents on skype, he decided he needed a party hat. Since I didn't have one on hand, I made one hastily out of Christmas wrapping paper. It made him very happy. |
 |
| Since it's Christmas paper, he looks like an elf |
 |
| but a super cute elf |
 |
| Cake and hat. Now he's ready |
 |
| He also got play cooking items since he loves making pretend dinner. This is the next day. I made him dough just for the occasion |
 |
| pat it |
 |
| cut it |
 |
| Down the slide with daddy |
 |
| It's a really big slide! |
 |
| Loving it |
 |
| Look at that happy face |
 |
| Stella really wants to lick everything |
 |
| She thinks it's really funny |
 |
| hop hop |
 |
| Hahahaha. He looks like he's about to fall asleep here |
 |
| going, going, going |
 |
| so busy |
 |
| These are some cool air guns that shoot balls. Connor LOVED them |
 |
| Ready, aim, FIRE! |
 |
| He got pretty good at it |
 |
| Dad is helping him. He would gather balls for Connor so Connor could just shoot and shoot and shoot |
 |
| Don't worry. Stella had a blast too |
 |
| Swing swing swing |
 |
| good times |
 |
| Big Ball! |
 |
| even bigger octopus! |
 |
| cuties |
 |
| Balancing |
 |
| Seesaw! |
 |
| Sliding down the steps as fast as he can |
 |
| Bounce house |
 |
| Blocks |
 |
| Making it really tall |
 |
| Over the bridge |
 |
| Taking a break with Stella |
 |
| Up and over |
 |
| Too fun |
 |
| cute little fam |
 |
| Dad lifting Connor |
 |
| Cars are fin, but not the trafic |
 |
| up and up |
 |
| ready to slide |
 |
| Dooowwwnnnn |
 |
| They went down so many times |
 |
| Riding bikes |
 |
| Connor was obsessed with the hockey room. He was in there for so long and got so sweaty. He was running non stop. |
 |
| smacking the ball |
 |
| Love how he's learning to hold the stick |
 |
| Daddy vs. Connor |
 |
| Go Connor go! |
 |
| Just couldn't get enough of this |
 |
| In front of the fun house mirror |
 |
| You can tell I had to take these myself |
 |
| She's not so sure about this |
3 comments:
How fun!
it sure was a winter wonderland!!
Happy Birthday Connor
The Hop Lop is my new favorite play place. Connor has good taste!
Your family is really growing. I remember Conner being such a little guy when you moved. And Stella should still be a newborn. They are darling!
Post a Comment