Thursday, January 5, 2012

Some of our Recent Goings On

We had the missionaries over for dinner on a whim and it was nice to have their spirit in our home.  Connor loves the missionaries, always has.  I love how these 2 pics are like stop motion animation....looking at Connor, then looking at the camera.  Not on purpose, but it is funny.



I try do let Connor "help" me in the kitchen a lot.  He loves making anything with the word 'cake' in it (pancake, cupcake, cake) and also cookies.  My mom made him this ADORABLE apron and he loves it so much!  One day we were about to make cookies and Connor was throwing a tantrum about his doggie.  We searched the house and couldn't find any doggies that we thought he was talking about so we told him we just needed to make the cookies and find the doggie later.  So I got out his apron to put it on him and he said, "THERE my doggie!  Thank you so much mommy, find my doggie!"  The lighbulb went on.  He didn't want to bake cookies until his doggie APRON was on.  Nothing has changed.  He still needs his doggie apron to cook.  So sweet.


We all love ice cream, and Stella is no exception.  Connor also loves to share with here.  Here are some pics to show you the sheer joy of it all.






Here we are reading a bedtime story.  Stella loves having her clothes off so that is why she is naked.  Everyone likes a good story.

1 comment:

theFinn said...

The missionary with the dark hair on the right was in the MTC over the summer while I was back helping with the Estonians. I don't know if he would remember me, but he taught me a couple of times.